Why choose Whiskers to Tails Petsitting?
Reason 1 - Relying on friends & family can be a COSTLY mistake
If your pet runs away on your friend’s watch or a family member unintentionally breaks a family heirloom while caring for your pet, will you be reimbursed for the loss?
Here’s why you can expect the best outcome possible from Whiskers To Tails Petsitting:
We meet the following requirements for top safety:
- Insured through Century Surety Company for any damages we incur while performing pet sitting in your home and on your property
- Bonded through Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America against any theft or vandalism to your home while our pet sitters care for your pets
- Perform thorough background checks on ALL of our pet sitters
- Set policies & procedures in writing and gather all necessary pet care information from you
- Member of Pet Sitters International, an educational organization for professional pet sitters
Reason 2 - “Dog Kennel” and “Doggie Day Care” in-home alternative
While some dogs and cats cope well with doggie day care and dog boarding facilities, others do not and are turned away because they fail to pass a compatibility test.
If your pet doesn’t socialize well, has a medical condition or separation and anxiety issues, in-home pet care with Whiskers To Tails Petsitting may be a good alternative. We also work with older pets that don’t adapt well to new environments and with dog breeds that are too small or too large for dog boarding.
With our in-home pet care, pets:
- Stay home in familiar surroundings
- Get their usual exercise and lots of loving one-on-one attention
- Get their usual diet at their normal feeding times
- Avoid exposure to ill or diseased animals
- Stay put and don’t experience stress from travel
- Enjoy play time and potty breaks on their normal schedules
- Aren’t stressed by presence of strange animals and environments
Reason 3 - Our personal touch adds value
Your pets are our top priority so we never time our visits. Pets enjoy all the loving attention they need while you’re gone. In addition, we make your home look lived in to discourage crime and vandalism.
Our complimentary services include:
- Security checks of your home
- Plant watering
- Curbside garbage placement
- Alternating lights and adjusting blinds or shades
- Collecting your mail
Cats spend 30% of their waking hours grooming themselves.